The BrandHook website
Information collected through the Website may be collected by any member of BrandHook, who is represented by BrandHook Management (referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”) in accordance with this website.
The personal data about you which this Website may collect includes:
- information collected when you register or update an online profile, which may include personal data such as your name and contact details;
- information collected when you submit your resume or application to us for consideration of employment;
- the content of electronic forms you submit via this Website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions;
- information input or submitted to online facilities such as search tools and calculators;
- personalisation preferences you select as you use the Website;
- information submitted if you participate in an online survey or competition; and
- any messages or comments you submit to us via this Website, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number.
You may browse some information-only areas of this Website without providing any personal data, however we may not be able to provide the full range of services through this Website if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
In common with many commercial websites we may also collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to this Website but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of this Website are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the Website.
Use and disclosure of information
In addition to providing our products and services to you, we may use or disclose personal data that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
- where you have requested it or in accordance with privacy laws, to provide you with information relating to BrandHook or promotional details about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- where you have provided your resume, to consider you for particular jobs that may arise;
- purposes related to BrandHook research (including market research), planning, product and service development, security and testing;
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this Website;
- where BrandHook suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and
- where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in the BrandHook Group.
- We may share personal data within BrandHook and with third parties. The types of third parties to whom we may disclose that personal data includes our service providers who assist us in providing this Website and our products and services such as organisations who provide professional advisory, mailhouse, delivery, technology, research, and security services. We will not give your data to a third party other than to facilitate communication with you that cannot be done in house.
- We use and disclose aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through the Website as part of our process of constantly improving the website.
How we handle email and “Contact us” messages
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any personal data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
A username and password may be essential for you to use some sections of this Website. For your own protection, we require you to keep these confidential and to change your password regularly (if required).
Access to information
From time to time, this Website may allow you to register to use this Website or sections of it. If you are a registered user of this Website, you may be able to access and update the information on your profile in the applicable section of this Website, subject to any authentication and authorisation considerations, which exist to protect your security.
Please contact our Privacy Officer using the details set out below if you wish to:
- make a request for access to any personal data that we may hold about you; or
- make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal data.
Any information that we provide in response may be limited to the extent permitted by any applicable law.
BrandHook, Level 4, 409 St. Kilda Road, Melbourne Victoria, Australia 3000
The material on www.brandhook.com.au is produced by BrandHook as general information in summary form and should not be relied upon as a substitute for detailed valuation, financial or property investment advice or as a basis for formulating business or other decisions. While all reasonable care is taken in preparing and maintaining the information on our website, www.brandhook.com.au does not expressly warrant or imply, guarantee or make any representations regarding the currency, accuracy, correctness, or any other aspect of information presented on this website.
BrandHook asserts full copyright over the contents of this website. You are free to copy information displayed on this website, provided you firstly inform BrandHook Management on +61 3 9077 7887 or firstname.lastname@example.org and acknowledge BrandHook as the copyright owner on any material produced.
This website is governed by the law in force in the State of Victoria. If a dispute concerning this website arises, then the disputing parties irrevocably submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria for determining the dispute.